#WriteToTell Has a Voice!
Writing for yourself can be an astonishing pain and a pleasure at the same time. Because of this reason I wanted to create an online magazine (e-zine) where, us, writers (or #wannabe writers) can share a part of our writings and see how people react to it.
It all started when I saw that there are so many people that are writing without actually having a privilege to share their work and many more people are not writing and they wish they were. Most of us don’t have the courage to put our work “our there”; with #WriteToTell Magazine, you get to have a little courage and see where it takes you.
Are you thinking about getting involved? Think no more.
✔ It’s FREE & Fun.
✔ You only need between 600-1,400 words of your work.
✔ You receive full credit on what you send.
✔ You get to show others your reference.
✔ No hassle at making up all the details.
✔ You have a chance at competing with other writers & see their work.
How it works?
On every 18th of the month, an #WriteToTell Online Magazine of articles from different writers will be published.
- Write something that you want to share. A story. An article. An idea. Remember you only need between 600-1,400 words to impress your audience.
- Send us your work at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the Submit Your Work section from our website.
- Wait to get a response for your work (you will receive a response even if you work gets rejected + tips on how to improve + reasons why your work did not get approved)
- See your work get published (with your full credits) in an online magazine that will be available on this website.
- Still have doubts? Check out the FAQ Section or leave a comment in the section below.
Wait…There is more!
After the fist number of the #WriteToTell Magazine will be released, everyone can vote the best work based on a pool that will appear on the website.
There are some rules BUT the winner gets to write a full article on the blog section. Which will lead to the winner having:
- More recognition
- More reference
- More courage
- More people knowing him/her
- Full credit, of course.
- Future collaborations.
- And much more.
More updates will be on the Twitter account
Until then, Start Working on Your Next Article!